Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Skating... A lifestyle

So I'm about to create this documentary on skateboarding culture. What does that entail you ask? I would say a little bit of everything, an overview if you will, of everything skateboarding. What does it mean to be a skateboarder? Why do you skate? Who or what inspired you to skate? Who is your favorite skateboarder? Do you dress differently because you skate? How are you perceived in the community as a skateboarder? All of these questions will be answered by either friends of mine or by people on campus who skateboard. I will also attempt to shed some of my own insight, being a former skateboarder and avid fan of the  sport. However, while I am passionate about this culture, this documentary isn't just about skateboarding in a positive light. I would possibly like to interview a police officer about their views on skateboarders as well as other non skateboarders who may be opposed to the sport for whatever reason. All in all I really just want to people to have a better grasp and more knowledge on this widely popular and continuously growing sport.

No comments:

Post a Comment